Call Today: (360) 456-2821
Family-Owned Since 1982
The goal of our company is customer satisfaction, and Madsen Roofing, Inc. takes pride in a history of delivering quality workmanship in a professional manner at a competitive price.
Trusted Brands We Use
What We Specialize In
Our estimators and project managers work closely with the manufacturer's representatives to ensure quality installation and the satisfaction of both the customer and the guarantor of the product.
Although we are well qualified to install all types of commercial roofing systems, we generally concentrate on five distinct applications:
Modified Bitumen Torch or Cold Applied
Composition Shingles Commercial Only
Single-ply applications have been a specialty for Madsen Roofing, Inc. over the years. Due to the many benefits of single-ply over older asphalt-based roofing methods, it has become increasingly popular.
A few of the benefits of single-ply roofing include:
- High level of solar reflectance, proven to reduce energy consumption
- Contain UV resistant polymers that ensure long term weatherability
- Resistant to a wide variety of chemicals
- Repairable throughout their serviceable life
- Inherently fire resistant
Our Maintenance Program
After more than 30 years in the roofing industry, Madsen Roofing, Inc. understands the importance of maintenance to prolong the life of any roofing system. In order to help our customers get the most life out of their roofs, we offer three maintenance plans specifically designed to slow the aging process and keep roofs performing at their highest potential for many years after their installation.
What We Offer
- checkOnce, twice, or quarterly per year inspection of entire roof area
- checkAll roof areas cleaned of debris, drains are flushed, and drain protection screens are all in place
- checkAny defects or problems are marked, photographed, and shown to owner for approval of repairs
- checkOwner keeps inspection information on file to compare to following year's inspection
- checkMinor repairs (i.e. pipe flashings, corners, etc.) are repaired and photo-documented on the day of inspection